Worrying, Hurrying, and Overeating with E Douglas Kihn
Updated: Nov 18, 2022
“If you look deep inside, you have the answers, you know who you are and you know what you need” - E Douglas Kihn
E DOUGLAS KIHN is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, with thirty-five years of experience practicing and teaching Chinese medicine. He currently practices wellness coaching and lives and works in West Los Angeles, California. He produces the YouTube show BodyTrust Mornings.and has authored four books, the latest of which is Chinese Medicine for the Modern World: Ancient Wisdom to Stop Worrying, Hurrying, and Overeating.
I'm currently a film/media student at Santa Monica College, studying to become a writer/producer of film and TV.
Live Events with Dr. Doug and his book in Mountain View, California AUG 10 & AUG 11! https://www.eastwestbooks.org/events/chinese-medicine-10aug19
Additional notes about the talk:
E Douglas Kihn’s long experience has taught him this:
1. Nothing is worth destroying your peace of mind for
2. You have all the answers inside of you
3. Awareness matters - if you’re trying to break a habit, start by noticing it and writing it down.
4. Your health depends on self trust
5. Sleep and rest are overlooked and underutilized
LINKS MENTIONED: 1. https://avivaromm.com/
Have a great listen!