Catherine Peters: Can 26 Minutes of Shut Eye Save Us From Burnout? This Pro Napper Spills the Deets!
If you know that it’s time to actually DO something about the burnout cycle you’ve been in for too long - book your free consult today: bit.ly/callcait
Episode summary: In this episode, guest Catherine Peters, a transformational life coach takes us through her learning-to-be-pro-nap journey. She dishes out the science behind why naps matter, what time of day is best, and how long the ideal nap is according to the researching nerds (we LOVE researching nerds!). On top of all of that, she’s created a Napping Workshop just for you! Sign up here: www.eventbrite.com/e/138106352819/?discount=burnout
Keep your notebooks out for this one, you’ll want to write a few things down to help improve your relationship to the nap.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Burning Out During A Passion Project [5:06]
- A Cancer Diagnosis and a Lightbulb Moment Around Risk Factors [7:27]
- Beginning the Journey To Perfect The Nap [13:56]
- Get In Touch With Your Nap Story [23:18]
- The Science Behind Shut Eye [27:10]
- The Willpower Myth [31:00]
- How And When To Nap [34:49]
- Setting The Stage and Creating Your Nap Ritual & Nap Kit [42:13]
- Safety and Napping [47:43]
- Eye/Sleep Masks by La Lune Healing [50:27]
Catherine’s Website: https://www.cpeterscoaching.com
Napping Workshop (MARCH 4th!) www.eventbrite.com/e/138106352819/?discount=burnout
Cait’s Yoga Nidra Meditation: https://www.friedtheburnoutpodcast.com/post/sfc-meditation-nervous-system
20% OFF CBD Products from Incann! Incann has a NEW product that is designed to help you sleep better called REST. Use the code FRIED to get a 20% discount!*
*When you do that, I get a small percentage of the sale. All proceeds are used to keep FRIED up and running!